Strykjärn Album Teaser Strykjärn Album Teaser

Finally, someone on here with a good sound! Love the riffs, especially the mix.

Dimoria responds:

Sweet I mixed it myself. Check us out on spotify / itunes etc :)

Nameless Usurper Nameless Usurper

Loved it. Plenty of variety for an instrumental. Mixed well, good drum track, sound is superb, I'm jealous! Makes me want to get on the guitar and write more tracks. I agree that the song should have ended at 7:24. But I'm not unhappy that you kept it going!

Keep it up.

JDawg00100 responds:

Sweet I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the listen :D

McShorty McShorty

Would be pretty great! The mixing isn't done well. Drums are way to loud, and guitar is spacy. I know it's just a demo but just in case you didn't realize, bring the drum track down quite a bit.

Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

I love the vocals in this! I disagree with the comment below. The atmosphere in this song matches the tones and pitches you were using. I've listened to many many different bands that I similar to this track. Like Nightwish, Amaranthe, etc... Bands like these use the tone you were using. I thought it was close to spot on. Very nice work.

PhallicNinja responds:

Thanks! Non-screaming vocals are still a new scary thing for me so that means a lot! haha

Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal) Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal)

Great sound, great riffs, love the drums, loving the lead guitar sound. Matches perfectly. Great work! The concept of the song reminds me a bit of Jeff Loomis or Andy James.

ArtificialFear responds:

Thanks! That's funny because I've been listening to a lot of Jeff Loomis here lately.

Ephemera EP Sample Ephemera EP Sample

Sorry about your score, someone obviously doesn't like Metal.
This is great, man. Awesome sound. Keep it up.

MILFMaster3000 responds:

Haha yeah I knew it would happen. No big deal. I just posted this for the 2 or 3 people that actually would enjoy it. Thank you :)

Flying In The Wild (demo) Flying In The Wild (demo)

Heavy Metal isn't made generators and VST's. It's made with guitars.

Prologue Prologue

Finally, a Heavy Metal song on newgrounds with GOOD vocals! This is solid bro. I think it may be a little bit to compressed, but that's nothing to worry about. Every song no matter how professional has flaws and or it's own unique sound. Great job, looking forward to more! You're on my fav list..

Limbo black death metal Limbo black death metal

Dude. The drums in this are amazing. Did you play them? Or are you using a VST? I didn't so much like the guitar as much as the drums. Also the drums are way to loud. And the guitar is a bit messy. But this is some sick stuff bro. Awesome job.

inhumanization805 responds:

yeah i used a custome drum machine i made for ableton. as for the guitars they are suppose to be messy but i want to re-mix it to get them a bit more clarity out of them. thanks though \m/

No more sun No more sun

This is right here... Is real. Real shit. Awesome job man... I only wish I had the drumming talent. Whether they are generated or not, they are amazing. I use VST's for my percussion and I can never get them complex! I try but it's hard for me. I have the guitar skills but I need percussion practice.

Awesome mixing, it was a pleasure to hear!

CoredxBitch responds:

Wow.. I'm glad you like it! Thanks!)